Many high schools and colleges are rife with poor economic education, teaching that “progress” comes through central planning and diminished individual liberties. FEE’s Back-to-School Bundle prepares students for campus encounters by equipping them with thoughtful answers to the most pervasive myths plaguing today’s classrooms.
FEE’s Back-to-School Bundle includes:
- Excuse Me, Professor: Challenging the Myths of Progressivism – FEE President Lawrence W. Reed’s new book featuring a collection of essential essays debunking more than 50 progressive clichés
- I, Pencil by Leonard Read – FEE’s classic story on the interconnectivity of markets
- The Law by Frederic Bastiat – a legendary essay on liberty, law, and justice
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt – a simple, straightforward analysis of economic fallacies
- Two Anything Peaceful bracelets to display your commitment to liberty